Ker Anna Wind Farm Public Inquiry
85% of the population of Plumieux have signed a petition against further wind farms in the village. A public inquiry is about to be held regarding one of the proposed wind farm sites in Plumieux and Saint Etienne du Gue de l'Isle.
What can you do ?
Between the 27th August and the 28th September comments can be left in a register at the Mayoral Office of Plumieux during open hours (Monday and Friday all day, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday morning. Closed Thursday).
Meet with the "commissaire enquêteur" at the times below. The commissaire has to be impartial and will note your comments.
La Préfecture des Côtes-d'Armor,
Bureau de Développement Durable,
Place du Général de Gaulle,
22023 Saint Brieuc CEDEX
Subject : Enqûete Publique
It is important you give your name and address - only the opinions of residents will be considered.
The commissaire enquêteur will be present at the Mayors Office of Plumieux :
- Monday 27th August 09h00 till 12h00
- Monday 3rd September 14h00 till 17h30
- Saturday 15th September 09h00 till 12h00
- Friday 28th September 14h00 till 17h30
- Mayoral Office St Etienne du Gué de l’Isle Thursday 20th Septembre 09h00 till 12h00.