Péhart (Plumieux) Public Enquiry
- The population of Plumieux has rejected, by more than 80%, all wind projects in the commune.
- 93% of the population of Péhart is against the project.
- The commissioner in charge of the Keranna (Plumieux) public enquiry issued an unfavorable conclusion in 2018.
- The commissioner in charge of the Quillien (Plumieux) public enquiry issued un unfavourable conclusion in 2019.
- The current municipality of Plumieux is 100% against wind farms.
A 33-day public inquiry is open from Monday, October 19, 2020, 2:30 p.m., to Friday, November 20, 2020, noon, on the request of SARL PLUMIEUX ENERGIES, head office 213 Cours Victor Hugo - 33130 BEGLES, to gain the authorisation to establish and operate a wind farm in the locality of "Péhart."
The public can comment :
- on the register made available at the Plumieux marie
- by mail to the investigating commissioner at the Marie de Plumieux
"Une pale d’éolienne de 50 mètres de long et d’environ cinq tonnes s’est écrasée, pour une raison inexpliquée, entre deux champs le samedi 27 juin 2020 à La Ferrière dans les Côtes d’Armor." FranceBleu