The "PLUM' AU VENT"1 is an association of citizens of the commune of PLUMIEUX. Its aim is to limit the proliferation of wind farms in the territory of Plumieux.
The visual, auditory, ecological nuisances are numerous, not to mention the devaluation of real estate! Conflicts may also arise between landowners who cause these nuisances and the inhabitants who suffer them.
The site "LA PLUM' AU VENT" hopes to inform you about all the problems inherent in the overflowing installation of wind farms in PLUMIEUX.
If you would like to join us or support the association please contact us.
1 "Plum' au vent" is taken from the term a "feather in the wind" - "plume au vent"
Summary of petition Plumieux 28/06/2018
A petition has been going around this year against further wind farms in the commune.
Number of adult people living in the commune of Plumieux who have to date signed the petition : 694
Total population adult of Plumieux : 814
Percentage of the population of Plumieux who have signed the petition : 694/814 = 85.25%
123 people have also signed the petiton in neighbouring communes : La Ferriere, Plémet, Le Cambout et St Etienne
Péhart (Plumieux) Public Enquiry
- The population of Plumieux has rejected, by more than 80%, all wind projects in the commune.
- 93% of the population of Péhart is against the project.
- The commissioner in charge of the Keranna (Plumieux) public enquiry issued an unfavorable conclusion in 2018.
- The commissioner in charge of the Quillien (Plumieux) public enquiry issued un unfavourable conclusion in 2019.
- The current municipality of Plumieux is 100% against wind farms.